Managing Your Information Preferences
Information We Collect
We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, e-mail and other personally identifiable information that you choose to provide to us (“Personal Information“). You may be asked to provide us with Personal Information when you register with the Lovechild Site or use any of our Services and at other times. It’s your decision to provide us this information, but if you choose not to provide it, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Lovechild Site or Services.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Lovechild cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it’s necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of Lovechildd or any other party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity or to comply with the law.
Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available profile page or any other public forum on the Lovechild Site, that information may be accessed by others. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be shared or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to that information can potentially use it for any purpose, including to send unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So while we work hard to protect information transmitted on or through the Lovechild Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Lovechild Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Lovechild Web Site (“Lovechild Site”) and the Lovechild services (“Services”). These Terms apply to all users of the Lovechild Site and Services. By using the Lovechild Site or Services, you agree to these Terms.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Lovechild Site or the Services.
Some of our Services have additional terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”). When Additional Terms apply to aService, we’ll make them available for you to read through. By using the Services, you agree to the Additional Terms.
Acceptable Use of the Lovechild Site and Services
You’re responsible for your use of the Lovechild Site and Services and for any use of the Lovechild Site or Services through your account. Lovechild believes in respect, so we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful too thers or to Lovechild. When you use the Lovechild Site or Services, you may not and agree that you won’t:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate or infringe other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other legal rights;
- use the Lovechild Site or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information about any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others, without their permission or personal contact information;
- transmit anything that’s illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, like spam;
- transmit any malicious or unsolicited software;
- stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with someone else;
- use any means to “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any Web pages contained in the Lovechild Site (although Lovechild does allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Lovechild Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, and Lovechild reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- use automated methods to use the Lovechild Site or Services in a manner that sends more requests to the Lovechild servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same time using a conventional Web browser;
- interfere with or damage the Lovechild Site or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- register for more than one Lovechild account or register for a Lovechild account on behalf of anyone other than yourself;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Lovechild Site or any individual element within the Lovechild Site or Services, Lovechild’s name, any Lovechild trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form con tained on a page, without Lovechild’s express written consent;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Lovechild or any of Lovechild’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Lovechild Site or Services;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Lovechild Site or Services; or advocate, encourage or assist anyone else in doing any of the above. Lovechild has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Lovechild may involve and cooper- ate with law enforcement in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Lovechild is not obligated to monitor your access to or use of the Lovechild Site or Services, but has the right to do so in order to operate the Lovechild Site or Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Lovechild reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Lovechild Site Content that Lovechild, in its sole discretion, considers to be objec tionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Lovechild Site or Services.
We own, license or have permission to use the content on the Lovechild Site and Services, including software, text, visual and audio content(referred to together as “Content”) and Lovechild’s trademarks, logos, and brand elements (referred to as “Marks”).The Content and Marks are protected under U.S. and international laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content contained on the Lovechild Site is strictly prohibited; however, you may view such Content in the manner provided by Lovechild through the Lovechild Site If you use Content on Marks other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may be liable for infringement, misappropriation or other legal causes of action.